Enrolment (NZ Students)
To enrol at NAC for one of our courses simply complete the Training Registration Form. For enrolments onto a NZ Diploma in Aviation you will also need to provide the following documentation to support your application:
- Certified copy of your Birth Certificate or Passport
- Certified copy of your permanent residency (if applicable)
- Proof of IRD Number (student loan funding students only)
- Copies of academic results
- Copies of any previous aviation exam or licence passes (if applicable)
- Copy of your Drivers Licence
- Names and contact details of two referees
- Character Reference (family members excluded)
- Copy of your Class 1 Aviation Medical Certificate (required for acceptance)*
- Copies of your Criminal History and Land Transport Demerit Points and Suspension History Report**
- Copy of your ADAPT© Pre-screening Assessment Result
- * As the medical process can take some time, it is possible to apply to the college and attend the interview process prior to the medical being completed, however the Class 1 Aviation Medical Certificate is required before students can be accepted onto any course. An Aviation Medical directory is located at the following website to locate the nearest facility to you: www.caa.govt.nz/medical/amenz.htm
- ** The Application document Form Priv/F1 Request by Individual is located at the following website for the Ministry of Justice Criminal History Report. The Criminal History report can take up to six weeks to receive therefore it is important to action this request immediately.
- *** You will need to apply for copy of your Criminal Convictions History and a Land Transport Demerit Points and Suspension History Report prior to being accepted. You should allow up to 20 working days to receive these two reports.